Aluminum Slat Fence& Gate For Garden Ornamental Fence Safety Fence
Comparison between Pre-installation and post-installation:
Slat Fencing is a garden feature, a privacy screen, a louver, and a sunshade. Made from high strength, long lasting 75mm aluminum blades that can be spaced at either 9mm or 20mm apart.
The versatile Slat Screening System can be adapted to suit a large range of applications, limited only by your imagination.
|9mm spacing||20mm spacing|
|Panel Height||Slats Required||Panel Height||Slats Required|
Slat Fencing is available in a powder-coated paint finish or timber look finish.
The painted finish is available in; Surf Mist, Primrose, Silver, Paperbark, Dune, Jasper, Slate Grey, Deep Ocean, Monument and Black.
The timber finish comes in four colors; Smoked Oak, Beach Oak, Light Oak, Western Red Cedar, Spotted Gum, Kwilla, and Jarrah.
Western Red Cedar is the most popular and readily available. The powder-coated paint colors are available to order with short lead times.
The fence slats fit into a slotted frame. The frame is available with either a 9mm or a 20mm slat spacing depending on the style and privacy required.
· Super strength powder coated aluminium.
· Patented spring loaded frame holds the slats without rivets, screws, nails or welding.
· Blades do not warp, crack, or splinter.
· Low maintenance.
· Non-weld assembly for easy installation.
· Powder coated and finished in Australia, for Australian conditions.
· Seven Year Warranty that covers the coating and colour integrity.
· Gates are available in 1500mm, 1800mm heights.
· All gate hardware available including one way and two way latches.